Part-time, Full-Time Receptionist Jobs in Canada with Salaries– Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver, Brampton, Calgary, Ottawa 2023: Are you looking for a front desk receptionist job openings in Toronto and across Canada? If yes, then take a deep look at current job vacancies available for foreigners across Canada. You can find part-time and full-time receptionist positions for students and foreign workers. Submit an online job application with your updated CV and job cover letter for the most suitable receptionist jobs in Canada.
Receptionist jobs are often considered part-time positions, short-term roles, or stepping stones on your overall career path. Joining as a receptionist can actually be an exceptionally fulfilling career path in itself, with great earning potential and development prospects. It is a simple job with a good work-life balance, low-stress level, and wide prospects to advance, get promoted, and earn higher salaries that would make many receptionists happy. Here are some receptionist jobs available in Canada with a chance of upward mobility, low-stress levels, and flexibility.
Receptionist Jobs in Toronto, Canada with Salary 2023 | Apply Now
Receptionists are a highly demanding profession across Canada and you may get a chance to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
|Company||Hotel, Hospital, Business Group|
|Job Location||Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver, Brampton, Calgary, Ottawa|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Minimum High School or Equivalent Degree|
|Experience||Experience an asset|
|Salary Range||$12–$21 Per Hour/Provided with Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits and Perks|
Receptionist Jobs Requirements and Qualifications in Canada
The primary qualifications for becoming a receptionist with no experience are a high school diploma and some familiarity with an office environment. Employers prefer a college degree or experience as an intern.
- Completion of minimum secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one-year or two-year college or other programs for office assistants or receptionists or previous experience in a clerical position is required.
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manners in order to perform receptionist functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, de-escalation skills, and active listening required to interact with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Proven superior customer service practices and experience. Experience in front-line customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a high level of tenant/customer service, while respecting diverse cultures.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Tact and diplomacy
- Proven history of reliability, attendance, and punctuality
- Demonstrated positive experiences working in a team setting as well as individually
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Familiarity with TCH operations, services, and organizational structure
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
- The ability to speak in another language(s) would be an asset
- Ability to use various computer software including email, internet, TCH intranet, word processing, spreadsheets, etc
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Good written communication skills are required.
- Good organizational and time management and prioritization skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure required.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations required.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, and standards is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset.
- Understanding appropriate behavior required working successfully in a diverse working group
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Receptionist?
This article explains to you how to Immigrate to Canada as a Receptionist. There are thousands of foreign receptionists just like you planning to work in Canada in the coming years. Find out how to grab the opportunity.
You may have read on the internet resources that obtaining a job offer to relocate to Canada is a need for accessing the Express Entry process, however as a Receptionist, you have other possibilities for securing your Canada Visa right away.
For freshers, Receptionists are qualified to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program since there is such a high demand for Receptionists in Canada that the occupation has been added to the targeted occupations list, also known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In-Demand List).
Administrative Assistants Code 1241 is the code for receptionists on the NOC list. This is fantastic news for international receptionists wishing to live and work in Canada.
The Express Entry program in Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply a database for employment that the Canadian Government uses to select skilled workers for a permanent residency visa. In that case, if you are looking to immigrate to Canada as a Receptionist, you will be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
How to Find Receptionist Jobs in Canada for Foreigners?
Finding receptionist jobs in Canada is much easier. Because there are hundreds of recruitment agencies and online job portals, where you can explore a wide range of opportunities. As a new and highly competent Permanent Resident of Canada, you are eligible to work full-time right away. Receptionist jobs in Canada are frequently better compensated than those in the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia, and Canadian labor legislation recognizes the need for a healthy work-life balance.
Receptionists looking to immigrate to Canada to work under 1241 in the NOC category list, might be able to work under the following job titles/positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Secretary
- Appointment Secretary
- Personal Secretary
- Private Secretary
- Contracts Secretary
- Executive Secretary (Except Legal And Medical)
- Finance Secretary
- Human Resources Secretary
- Loans And Grants Administrative Assistant
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Recording Secretary
- Sales Secretary
- School Secretary
- Secretary (Except Legal And Medical)
- Taxation Service Secretary
- Technical Secretary
- Church Secretary
Canadian Job Bank is the largest job portal where you can find the latest receptionist jobs in Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver, Brampton, Calgary, Ottawa, and many other locations across Canada.
Similarly, Indeed Canada for jobs is another great resource for getting receptionist job openings in your nearby location.
Latest Receptionist Job Vacancies in Canada for Freshers 2023
Below is the list of job vacancies with salary details for Receptionists in Canada. Explore all available positions and submit a job application for the most suitable job offer:
Click here to see The List of available jobs
How to Apply for Receptionist Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for Receptionist jobs in Canada, then you must have to follow the job application process to get hired as a receptionist. Here are the step-by-step instructions for how to apply for receptionist vacancies in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each receptionist job title [you will be redirected to the JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company, etc.]
- Then click on the “Show How to Apply” button [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Submit your job application with an updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the HR manager of the employer’s call or email regarding your receptionist job application. If you still have any queries regarding receptionist jobs in Canada for foreigners, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply