Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Salaries 2021 | Driving Careers in Ontario, Calgary, Alberta, Toronto, Brampton: Exactly like any other industry, the trucking industry values its workers by treating them as one of the very important assets. particularly with the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the recognition of truck driving jobs, companies are now willing to spend just to have someone experienced, reliable enough to satisfy the role to become a truck driver for their business.
Heavy truck driving jobs are thought of as among the most challenging as well as enjoyable jobs because of the fact that it is possible to visit the complete country for free of cost. As you earn you can visit a large number of lovely places in Canada. Many companies provide a large number of employee benefits and high wages to qualified truck drivers in Canada.
This is basically because the success of their daily business relies greatly on truck drivers and a lot of trucking organizations failed in this aspect. They use to concentrate on keeping a whole lot by paying cheat to the wrong person. This increased the rate of accidents and other disturbances and had a negative impact on their business profits.
Truck Driving Jobs and Careers Opening in Canada
|Company||Airports, Banks, Industrial Areas, Hotels, Motels, Bars, Restaurants|
|Job Location||Across Canada|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||No degree, High School or Diploma|
|Experience||Experience an asset (Minimum 2 years)|
|Credentials||Driver’s License, Class 3/3F/DF Licence, Class 5/5F/G Licence|
|Salary Range||$14–$30 Per Hour|
Truck Driving Jobs in Canada 2021
Being a truck driver in Canada may possibly seem an easy job specifically for those people who have experience in truck driving. But it is actually a difficult one from the time you choose to find out how to manage up to the day you begin to hit the road. Notwithstanding this, the benefits are almost unlikely given that the minimum requirement for a truck driver is just a high-school level.
A typical entry-level truck driver can actually earn up to a thirty grand per year and a professional, you’ll not believe, can earn up to a hundred thousand dollars a year. That’s more than what a college graduate can make.
Getting Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
With the lack of truck drivers in Canada, companies are even sponsoring work permits, accreditation, and truck driving classes. They realized how investing in skilled workers like a truck driver can gain them sooner or later. With the offers that they provide to driving employees, they could earn the trust and commitment of employees.
Eventually, the determination could keep the driver from getting their jobs for granted and so they can meet deadlines effectively. That is somehow a relationship built-in confidence and trust, a situation where both parties could benefit to work for a common goal.
It is true that truck driver jobs in Canada are not for everybody. They are for those who are really into trucking and could meet with the demands of the profession. When the employee isn’t satisfied with what he is doing a superb salary is nothing. These jobs are created for those who can prove full dedication and passion in the trucking industry in Canada.
Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Having a small population spread over the major cities in Canada, the country is looking towards immigrants to solve the shortage of professional truck drivers. The Canadian government has been announced that they are going to introduce over a million of new employment to address the economic growth of the country. So, it will be a great opportunity for foreign workers who want to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver.
Most truck drivers looking for employment in Canada start working for a Canadian employer by completing the Temporary Foreign Worker Visa Program that enables truck driving job seekers to immigrate to Canada. At the time of the application process, you already need to have some basic requirements in place or underway to be considered. The Canadian employer will then extend an offer and you are offered to apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program in Canada. If you want to go through a fast-track (within 6 months) immigration process, you have to create a profile for the Canada Express Entry system.
Currently, there is two way to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver. The first one is Canada Express Entry Program and the second one is the Canada Working Holiday Visa Program. You can get a work permit using any of these programs.
Latest Truck Driver Job Vacancies in Canada 2022/23
A licensed truck driver is eligible to apply for all the job positions available here. Several companies are hiring truck drivers in various locations of Canada like Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore your driving career opportunities in Canada:
All the truck driver jobs are collected from Job Bank Canada. If you search and apply directly through Canada Job Bank, you can click here.
Truck Driver Job Requirements in Canada
- Language Skills: English/French
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A); Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles); Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles); Air Brakes Endorsement
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills: Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Security and Safety: Driver’s validity license check; Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Overtime required
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer; Flatbed; Dump truck
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada, then you must have to complete the job application process to get hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each truck driver job title [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company etc.]
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the employer call or email regarding your truck driver job application. If you still have any queries regarding truck driver jobs in Canada, please feel free to submit a comment in comment section below.
Leave a Reply